Rep Payee

Do you struggle to pay bills or manage your income? The Arc of Bay County may be able to help. Working on your behalf as a Representative Payee designated by Social Security means we will use your money to pay for your basic needs including rent, utilities and healthcare costs. Using a Rep Payee may reduce the likelihood of past due notices or other unpleasant situations such as evictions. Call Social Security to get the process started, or contact us for more information (989) 893-1346 or call Social Security Administration.

Think you might benefit from having a representative payee make sure your basic need bills are paid each month? Call Social Security’s Bay City office 1-866-366-4924